聖靈的聲音 Voices of the Spirit

下載 (有中文字幕)

Voices of the Spirit

聖靈的聲音

The voice you must learn to heed is the voice of the spirit.

你必須學會聽的聲音是聖靈的聲音.

The spirit’s voice is ever present, but it is calm.

聖靈的聲音一直存在,但它是平靜的。

The adversary tries to smother this voice with a multitude of loud, persistent, persuasive, and appealing voices:

敵人試圖扼殺這個聲音用許多吵鬧聲: 持久性的,有說服力的,和吸引力的聲音:

  • Murmuring voices that conjure up perceived injustices.
  • 抱怨的聲音,引起胡思亂想不公平性。
  • Whining voices that abhor challenge and work.
  • 哭泣的聲音,痛恨挑戰和工作。
  • Seductive voices that offer sensual enticements.
  • 引誘的聲音,提供肉慾誘惑。
  • Flattering voices that puff us up with pride.
  • 諂媚的聲音,吹噓我們的驕傲。

Commercial voices that tempt us to “spend money for that which is of no worth, and labor for that which cannot satisfy.”

商業的聲音引誘我們花錢在沒有價值的東西,而且為了無法滿足的東西去勞動。

In your generation, you will be barraged by multitudes of voices telling you how to live, how to gratify our passions, how to have it all.

在你們這一代,你將被眾多聲音轟炸,告訴你如何生活,如何去滿足自己的激情,如何有這一切。

There will be all sorts of software: satellite receivers, and communications networks that will suffocate you with information.

將會有各種各樣的軟件: 衛星接收機和通信網絡的信息將會窒息你。

You will be bombarded with evil and wickedness like no other generation.

你將被罪惡和邪惡炮轟的,必像任何世代不同。

As I contemplate this prospect, I am reminded of the poet T. S. Eliot’s words: “Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge? Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?”

當我考慮這種前景,我想起了詩人 TS艾略特的話: “我們知識裡失去的智慧在哪兒?我們信息裡失去的知識在哪兒?"

I have suggested a simple solution for selecting the channel to which you attune yourself to: Listen to and follow the voice of the spirit.

我提出了一個簡單的解決方案,對於選擇自己收聽的通道: 聽,並跟隨神靈的聲音。

This is an ancient solution, even eternal, and may not be popular in a society that is always looking for something new.

這是一個古老的解法,甚至永恆的,可能不受歡迎的,在這個總是尋找新的東西的社會裡。

The solution requires patience in a world that demands instant gratification.

這個解法需要耐心,在這個要求立即滿足的世界上。

This solution is quiet, peaceful, and subtle .

這個解法是平靜,平安,與微妙的 。

This solution requires  you to walk by faith in a world governed by sight.

這個解法需要你走在與信心,在這個受視線的世界上。

Learn to ponder the things of the Spirit and to respond to its promptings.  Filter out the static generated by Satan.

學會思考神靈的事物,回應它的提醒。篩選出產生於撒旦的靜電。

As you become attuned to the Spirit,  thy ear “shall hear a word behind thee saying, This is the way, walk ye in it.”

當你學會調諧至神靈,你的耳朵“在你的後面說,這是正路,走在這裡吧。"

Hearkening to the “voice of the living God” will give you “peace in this world, and eternal life in the world to come.” These are the greatest of all the gifts of God.

聽從“活著神的聲音" 會給你平安“在這個世上和,未來的永恆世界。“這是神的最偉大禮物之一。

發表迴響

在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / 變更 )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / 變更 )

Facebook照片

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / 變更 )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / 變更 )

連結到 %s

%d 位部落客按了讚: