照顧我自己!

 

Taking Care of Me!

照顧我自己!

 

腳踏車和手機附帶說明書,告訴人們如何照顧。看看下面對於照顧你的身體的說明。打勾勾那些你已經知道的。問父母任何你需要更了解的部分!。

Keep It Strong 保持強壯

□ Fuel your body with plenty of healthy foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and grains. 用足夠的健康食品補充你的身體,比如水果,蔬菜,和穀類。

□ Avoid filling up on junk foods and sugary drinks. 避免垃圾食物和甜味飲料

□ Drink plenty of water, especially in hot weather. 多喝水,特別是在炎熱的天氣。

□ Don’t drink coffee, tea, or alcoholic drinks. 不要喝咖啡,茶,或酒精飲料。

□ Don’t smoke or use tobacco. 不要吸煙或使用煙草。

□ Don’t take any pills, medicines, drugs, or vitamins without a parent’s permission. 沒有父母的允許之下 不要用任何藥片,藥品,藥物,或維生素。

□ Don’t take candy or anything else to eat or drink from a person you don’t know and trust. 從一個不認識或信任的人,不要拿糖果或其他吃和喝的東西。

□ Protect your lungs and brain by never intentionally smelling harmful fumes or trying to make yourself pass out. If you see someone doing either of these things, tell an adult immediately. 保護你的肺和腦。不要刻意氣味有害的氣體或嘗試微弱。如果你看到有人做這些事情之一,馬上告訴大人。

□ Get plenty of sleep. 獲得足夠的睡眠。

□ Exercise and play often to make your body strong. 為了身體強壯,經常運動和玩兒

 

Keep It Safe 保持安全

□ Use proper safety equipment, such as a helmet for bike riding or skateboarding and a seatbelt when you are in a car. 使用適當的安全設備,例如騎腳踏車或滑板時的安全帽,或當你在一輛汽車時的安全帶。

□ Don’t do risky or unsafe things, even if others are doing them. 不要做危險的或不安全的事情,就算別人做也不要。

□ Remember, the areas of your body that are covered when you wear a swimsuit are private. Sometimes a doctor or nurse may need to see these areas, but only with your permission. No one else, including your friends, should see or touch these areas. 記住,當你穿泳衣時,蓋起來的身體部分是私人的。有時後,醫生或護士需要檢查這些地方,但只有你的允許之下可以。沒有其他人,包括你的朋友,可以看到或碰這些地方。

□ It’s OK to say, “No!” if someone tries to look at or touch a private area of your body. 可以說,“不!”如果有人想看或碰你身體的私人地方。

□ If anyone touches you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable or is inappropriate, it is not your fault. You can talk about it with a grownup you trust. And you can keep talking about it until you find help to make the problem stop. 如果有人碰你,讓你感到不舒服或不恰當的,這不是你的錯。你可以跟一位信任的大人談論。你可以繼續談,直到你找到幫助,讓問題停止。

Appreciate It 感激它

□ Remember that Heavenly Father gave you a body to help you learn, grow, and serve others. 請記住,天父給你一個身體來幫助你學習,成長,並為他人服務。

□ Your body is unique, with its own size, shape, and abilities. 你的身體是獨一無二的,有自己的大小,形狀,和能力。

□ Don’t compare your body to other people’s. Your body is special and just right for you. 不要跟別人比較你的身體。你的身體是特別的,正好適合你的。

□ Keep your body clean, dress it modestly, and treat it with respect. 保持身體清潔,穿端莊的衣服,並尊重它。

□ Write down the names of some of your body parts—eyes, ears, arms, legs. Write down something about each body part that you are thankful for. Think how you can show your gratitude to Heavenly Father for these gifts.寫下一些你身體部位的名字,眼睛,耳朵,手臂,腿部的。寫下一些對關你對每個身體部分的感謝。想想你怎麼能向天父表達感激給我們這些禮物。

 

Pasted from <http://lds.org/friend/2011/08/taking-care-of-me?lang=eng>

By Jane Lassetter and Hilary Hendricks

發表迴響

在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / 變更 )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / 變更 )

Facebook照片

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / 變更 )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / 變更 )

連結到 %s

%d 位部落客按了讚: